MASS ADVOCATES STANDING STRONG
STAFF, FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS
Ed Bielecki, Janet Laperle, Sen. Spilka and James
Senator Karen Spilka was named Legislator of the Year
at our conference and continues to unwaiveringly
fight for the rights of the disabled.
We are a state-wide
self-advocacy organization founded and operated by self-advocates (persons with intellectual and
developmental disabilities). M.A.S.S. is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization. We believe in everyone having a voice in their
life and in their community and we work to support individuals to do so.
Want to learn more ? Contact us at 617-624-7549
Check out and like our Facebook page... We would love to hear from you !
Do you like our website? What would you like us to ad to it? Give us your feedback click here contact MASS and send us a note!
About Us - What we believe:
- Everyone has the same rights.
- Rights and responsibilities go together.
- Everyone should be treated equally.
- People should have the same opportunities to make
their own decisions and choices.
- People should have the support they need.
- Everyone is important.
- We speak out for ourselves and each other.
- We stand by each other and make things better
in our lives.
Our Mission - What we do
Our Mission is to empower self-advocates through education so we make choices that improve and enrich our lives.
Our By-Laws - What Is this?
» Click here to read more about "By Laws" - pdf file.