Welcome to Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong (M.A.S.S.)
Welcome to the newest version of the MASS site. Hope you enjoy.
If you care to leave us some feedback click here contact MASS and send us a note!
Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong (M.A.S.S.) is a statewide self-advocacy organization founded by individuals with cognitive and developmental challenges. M.A.S.S. is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization.
About Us - What we believe:
- Everyone has the same rights.
- Rights and responsibilities go together.
- Everyone should be treated equally.
- People should have the same opportunities to make their own decisions and choices.
- People should have the support they need.
- Everyone is important.
- We speak out for ourselves and each other.
- We stand by each other and make things better in our lives.
Our Mission - What we do?
Our Mission is to empower self-advocates through education so we make choices that improve and enrich our lives.
Our By-Laws - What Is this?
» Click here to read more about "By Laws" - pdf file.